Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Not being NEARLY as creative as Wendy (a blog that I follow), I don't have alot to say about new projects in my home. Well, one of the cats threw up on the carpet last night & I will say that I did do a fairly good job getting it cleaned up. I'll talk about what I know....hairspray. I'll admit, I'm addicted to the stuff. The good thing about hairspray is that you can get your hair looking exactly the way you want it, put alot of hairspray on it, then it stays that way all day. No having to "check your hair" later in the day...enough hairspray and your hair will stay just how you want it til YOU decide to change it! Even in high winds! I spray my hair, let the first coat dry, then put on a second coat. I don't have any pictures to post at the moment, but I will try to post a "before" hairspray picture and an "after" hairspray picture. Be sure to check back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I have to get me some hairspray. Thanks for the tip, your her always looks amazing! Can't wait for the before and after pictures.
ReplyDeleteGosh this blog is interesting. Best one around!
Your #1 blog fan
Wendy
the above post should read, "your HAIR always looks amazing". Oops, should read before hitting the submit. I guess I was just too excited learning the new tip.
ReplyDeleteYour #1 blog fan
Wendy
Jeff and I found your blog very entertaining
ReplyDelete