Hey Everyone, Tilly here again. I'm in urgent need of someone to take this family off of my hands. I knew they were loco, but after yesterday's comment, I feel as though it was a threat against my life. I think under these circumstances, I need to act soon. I'm stating the facts up front because I don't want you taking this family, and then deciding you don't want them and bringing them back. I have many examples, but if I were to post all of them, the page would be a mile long. I'm only posting the top 3.
1. They are not very smart, their vocabulary is rather small. The only words they know are, "Pretty Bird". For some odd reason they have to get right up in my face and say it in weird high pitched voice.
2. As I posted yesterday, this family is crazy. I must emphasise CRAZY!
3. They have a violent nature, see yesterday's comment.
I must state that all sales are final!




No comments:
Post a Comment