Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hi Everyone! My name is Tilly. I'm a big fan of this blog, I read it daily. I just stopped by to say, "Help Me"! I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find me one of those books listed earlier in the week. You know the "Pooping Lessons, 12 easy steps to pooping on people".
I sure could learn some things. See I live with this crazy family and they have two crazy kids. It is only 6:30 a.m. and the crazy lady is already in my face with her camera taking pictures. If I could learn a thing or two, maybe then those 2 crazy boys and their crazy friends and that crazy lady with the camera would stay away from me.

And yes, I'm sure glad cows can't fly.

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Tilly! Thanks for posting your pretty face on my blog! I'm truly honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tilly, Crazy lady here,

    We were going to have chicken for dinner tonight. I think now instead of chicken I need to find something to substitute for it. Have any ideas?

    Crazy Lady

    ReplyDelete